I've had a couple of fellow blogging gals pass along some fun little awards to me lately and I am very delinquent in sending them on their way. Forgive me for that and a couple of tags that I've failed to complete also.
Where does the time go? As I finished putting away way too much laundry today I pondered the thought of our family going naked for a few weeks so I could get caught up. That wouldn't be a pretty sight around here, but it is still tempting.
Anyway, I'd like to spread the love and finally pass these awards on today.
I'll start with the least delinquent one that Lacie gave to me last week. I'm supposed to list 10 honest things about myself- and make it interesting, even if I have to dig deep. Then I need to pass the award on to 5 bloggers that I feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
Hmm...interesting? I'm going to go with more random, little known facts.
1. I am a number freak. I have the ability to remember random dates and numbers from when I was a kid...dates of friend's birthdays from long ago, hymn numbers, even my first childhood phone number.
2. I lose my keys at least twice weekly. Last week I "lost" them in my car and had to miss Lily's swim lesson (thankfully we made it up later).
3. I've moved 7 times in the past 10 years.
4. Elvis Presley died on my first birthday.
5. I am somehow related to "Buffalo Bill" Cody. I need to track down the details. Mom?
6. I am deathly afraid of swimming pool drains.
7. I wore glasses one day in 5th grade and then conveniently "lost" them. Was blind for two years before talking my mom into getting me contacts in 7th grade.
8. I am so blind that I once took a shower surrounded by ants and didn't even know it until Jerry got in after me and freaked out when he saw them.
9. I only put my makeup on in the car. So if you come to my door before I've driven anywhere...you will see one pale face in need of lipstick.
10. In junior high I used to let my best friend iron my hair...like with a real iron on the ironing board. Stupid.
I'd love to hear some Honest Scrap from Amy, Jennifer R., Janet , Raggedy Girl, and Jennifer.
Thank you, Carolina Mama, for awarding me this next one that I get to share with 8 bloggers whose blogs show an "Investment and belief in proximity - nearness of space, time and relationships".
I'd like to award it to Laura, Tammy, Michelle, Kristi, Gwendolyn, Sara, Debbie, and Lisa.
And Jackie was so sweet to give me this cute one that I'm passing on to Rachelle...she's the one that got me into this whole blogging mess to begin with...and FaceBook as well.
I'm surprised my husband still likes her. Obviously he does since he now also blogs and FaceBooks too.
Thanks ladies...I enjoy stopping by all of your blogs and hope you have a fun time passing these along.
SING Family Movie Night with Ice Cream Cone Microphones #SingMovie - [image: SING Movie] SING is the perfect comedy film for a family movie night. Grab your kids and make these super easy movie-themed ice cream cone microp...
3 hours ago