Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Have Got To Remember This...

No more talking on cell phones while driving in school zones in our town. Sounds easy enough. I keep forgetting though. I'm in good company too. I was talking to my sis the other day, when suddenly the phone drops. Not a dropped call, just a dropped phone. Hello? Hello? When she picks back up she apologizes that she had to drop her phone quickly because she forgot about the new cell phone ban in school zones.

Maybe these new signs or just simply typing about it here will help it sink in.

I'm really hoping to avoid a big ticket. After all, I am the elementary teacher who received a ticket for speeding through a school zone on my way to work...at the elementary school. Ouch, that was expensive!

Is your town considering a similar ban?

2 comments:

Hannah E. said...

Thanks for your comment! And your sweet encouragement.

CUTE girls! I'll be sure to check in on your page....I will need all the help I can get when it comes to raising a daughter!

Rachelle said...

Around here it would be nice if they would ban Amish Horse and Buggies from school zones...I saw a pretty out of control horse the other day....Scary Stuff!!!! =) Rachelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails