Saturday, November 1, 2008

Winners! 2 Winners!

I honestly had full intentions of video taping Princess Belle drawing the names this morning. But then my precious in-laws offered to take her for the weekend to allow Jade to recover in peace...so that would have left me in front of the camera. Which would have been quite a disappointment after promising Belle, so I resorted to the random number generator instead.

My Blogoversary Giveaway Winner is...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:11
Timestamp: 2008-11-01 08:04:43 UTC

'Chelle @ World of Chelle...I have been enjoying her blog for almost a year now. She currently has a Love Dare challenge going on that is great. 'Chelle, e-mail me your address and I'll get the $10 Starbucks gift card out to you ASAP.

My Bloggy Giveaways winner is...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:87
Timestamp: 2008-11-01 07:47:32 UTC

the Organized Dreamer! It doesn't look like her blog has been updated in a few months, so I just e-mailed her to let her know that the Ghirardelli chocolate will be on its way soon.

Congrats and thanks to everyone who played along!

1 comment:

Chelle' said...

I emailed but I wanted to comment as well...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for including me in your giveaway. I've never won anything before so this is a huge blessing!!

Kerry- Thank you so much for your kind and compassionate comments on not just my site- but the many sites I frequent. You are filled with encouragement and freely share it.

Blessings my friend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails