Saturday, April 5, 2008

I've been tagged...AGAIN!

Thanks, Christina, for the tag...this one is at least less painful! Kind of fun too. Plus I just learned that these tag things are called memes. I had to google that one. Learn something new everyday.

The rules of the meme are:

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!
Find page 123.
Read the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Tag 5 people.

For me, A Mother's Heart and Shepherding a Child's Heart are never far from me. I wish I had these books memorized! A Mother's Heart was the closest though, so here you go:

My boys let me kiss them if I pretend I'm the Kissing Monster. I chase them around the house, wrestle them to the floor, and plant one on them. They even chase me to kiss me if I pretend disdain because their faces are dirty. -Jean Fleming

I can't imagine having to chase down my girls to kiss them! Maybe that is just a boy thing?

Okay now its your turn: Dale, Debbie, Kim, Kristin and Tricia.

Or if you'd like to do the meme, consider yourself tagged! Link back to me, so I can find out what book you keep by your side.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails