This one has been going around FaceBook and the blog world for a while...just chiming in a bit late...
This is me, according to Lily, my 4.5 year old.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Get my shoes on.
2. What makes mom happy?
When I obey.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I don't obey.
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You liked flowers, toys and princesses. (she didn't really get this one!)
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
(she made me stand up and eyed me over very seriously and then said...) 81 tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with me.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
(blank stare, confused look...guess I don't need to worry about becoming famous!)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Telling Daddy stuff.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Telling Daddy secrets. (I think she meant keeping secrets from Daddy...she's going through a phase where she wants me to keep secrets with her from Daddy...I'm not really playing that game.)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
She works. Paperwork.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Pizza. (So not true...I had just told her that some friends were coming over for pizza later that night.)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When she takes a picture of me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
The Cookie Monster. (I'm not quite sure how to take that one. Wow. So many possibilities and I'm the Cookie Monster?!?)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom alike?
19. How are you and your mom different?
I have long hair, you have short hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She smiles at me and kisses me.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The pizza store. (Huh? Again...I think she was excited about having pizza with friends that night!)
So, let's see...basically I am an 81 foot tall Cookie Monster who has been eating pizza for 100 years. Sounds terrifying...I should at least be famous, don't ya think?
Let me know if you have done one of these...I'd love to check it out.
Have a wonderful weekend.
20 Creative Ways To Give Your Desk A Makeover - [image: 20 Creative Ways To Give Your Desk A Makeover] Do you have an old desk that you want to update? Whether you work at home and spend time every day...
2 hours ago