Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'll be dreaming in 4s I'm afraid...

Christina tagged me...and I know a few of you reading this are immediately scrolling to the bottom to decide if you are hating me or not...since this is the third tag recently...so I've tried to tag some new bloggy friends too...but couldn't let a couple of you escape! Sorry!

4 things I was doing 10 years ago: (1998)

1. Jerry and I were engaged for the second time.
2. I had just changed my major from accounting to education.
3. I was working PT for a food distributor (doing accounting...big eye opener! and oddly enough I am now working PT from home for that same company...after not working there for 6 years)
4. I was 21 years old. That seems crazy!

4 things I was doing 5 years ago: (2003)

1. Trying to get pregnant.
2. The second engagement had worked in case you were wondering.
3. We'd been married 4 years.
4. I had already quit teaching and was managing a small office...not back at the food distributor just yet.

4 things I did yesterday:

1. Took Jade to her last Kindermusik class of the semester.
2. Registered Lily for summer camps...the thought of no MDO for three months had me shaking.
3. Witnessed Lily receiving a phone call from a friend who wanted to play. She's 3 y'all. When will the boys start calling?
4. Had date night with hubby...in a restaurant, without a park attached or a dancing mouse on stage. And a movie too...that wasn't rated G. We drank coffee and I wasn't reminding anyone to be careful because momma's coffee is hot. Mayan Mocha from Texas Roast would be my new favorite (spicy chocolate with a hint of chile), good thing they don't have a drive-thru...it will lessen my addiction...I won't even drag two chillins into Starbucks...waiting in the drive-thru line is enough of a beating!

4 shows I love to watch:

1. Good Morning America (until Lily changes the channel to Sesame Street).
2. Grey's Anatomy...we all have our vices.
3. Any DVD that I think might actually get Lily to poop on the potty...we have a collection!
4. ??? Who has time to really keep up with 4 shows? I seriously don't watch much TV.

4 things I love to do:

1. Watch my girls sleep.
2. Update my NetFlix queue just so that when they come in they can sit next to my TV and collect dust. I think they thought we'd stolen the last two.
3. Multitasking. You can bet that if we're on the phone, I'm either driving, doing dishes or folding laundry.
4. Pulling weeds. I love to conquer them...the bigger the weed the more enjoyment it brings!

Okay, now for the fun part. I tag Mommy Esquire, Life with the Wisners, My 4 Savages, With 1 Step, The Sullivan Sitcom, Our Moments our Memories and Pink and Blue Too. And just so there aren't any hurt feelings...if this meme sounds fun to you...consider yourself tagged! Link back to me so I can check it out.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

The Netflix thing made me laugh....we would do the exact same thing until I realized that I was keeping the movies for 6 months at a time,and I could have just purchased the stupid thing for all the money I spent on it in monthly fees.

Don't mind at all if you add me....I added you earlier...hope that's ok! :)

Jackie said...

Oh...to answer your question from yesterday....I went to Christ for the Nations Institute in Dallas. I did their 2-year program in theology and music, and then an additional semester in missions.

Related Posts with Thumbnails