1. On an average, how often do you splurge and buy something for yourself?
Something little, like Starbucks, too often. Something big, whenever the hubby suggests it...which isn't often...not because he isn't generous and kind, but because our money tree really needs some Miracle Gro.
2. Are you more like Hall or Oates? Just kidding. Real question: What is the last creative project you began/finished? Feel free to post a pic of it.
I'm not really a crafter, or a baker for that matter, so I was pretty surprised when I pulled these off.
3. OK, Goldie Locks, do you consider your house too big, too little or juuuust right?
Just right. Although I would like to have all this space on just one level.
4. What is your favorite outdoor chore?
Pulling weeds! I love the instant gratification of knowing those little buggars are going down.
5. If you knew that cigarette smoking was not bad for your health but would be a weight loss tool, would you use it? Why or why not?
NO WAY. Disgusting.
6. On a road trip, would you rather drive or ride?
I'd like to do about half n half. But if my husband is the driver, the only shot I've got at the wheel is if he is deathly ill.
7. What do you consider a trivial pursuit?
Making beds daily.
8. This weekend, we downloaded the movie "Duplicity" with Julia Roberts and Clive Owen. Within 5 minutes, I was bored and annoyed, but I kept watching 5-10 minutes at a time hoping it would get better between small chores. I finally gave up and Jorge watched it alone, and then regretted wasting that time because he disliked it intensely, too. So ... how long do you watch a movie or read a book before giving up on it?
I fall asleep even when I LIKE the movie...and reading...forget it, I wish I was a reader but there are too many books on my shelf with a bookmark a few chapters in.
9. Is there a song that you really love but are embarrassed to admit because it's not cool or it's racy or because it's by Hall and Oates?
Sure. I can jam to milli vanilli just like I did back in the day at their concert...obviously before they were found out.
10. On a scale of 1-10 (10 = extremely) how spontaneous are you?
On trying new foods/restaurants/fun places--a ten. On trying new hairstyles/makeup/clothing--a one.
11. Are you a food and/or beverage snob?
When is comes to Asian food, especially Thai and Japanese, YES! Anything else, nope.
12. Who/What are you trying to control in your life?
Pretty much everything within reach or earshot. Me and God are working on that.
Join up at 2nd Cup of Coffee...and let me know if you do, I'd love to stop by and read your Random Dozen.