Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas 2007

The annual reading of "The Christmas Story" Lily transformed into Jasmine!This is such a late Christmas post! Please forgive me! I won't list all my excuses here...I'll try to post about our Wisconsin trip soon and then you'll understand why I'm just now catching up!

In summary we had a tremendous Christmas! We have some awesome shoppers in our family who are really good at spoiling not only the girls, but me and Jerry too! I won't even attempt to list the biggest hits here, you may see some in the pictures though. Probably the funnest gift we gave was to my Dad and Kim....you'll see us sporting our baby blue retro bowling shirts...even Jade has one! It was my Dad's b'day on 12/23...five candles on top...nine on bottom...he's officially 59 and holding!
Enjoy the slideshow...I'm sorry to those of you who can't view these...but it is honestly just the fastest way for me to get all the pictures on here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails