Why am I here posting about chicken again?
Well, it seems a ton of people had a negative experience when trying to redeem those coupons. Apparently they had to change up the way they were being printed for tracking purposes and then the site pretty much stopped working. Some people who were able to get them printed were turned away if they weren't printed in color. And others were given fried chicken instead of grilled chicken. Oh dear!
Pretty frustrating stuff when Mama didn't put the hamburger out to thaw and was thinking she had the night off cooking and dish duty.
Anyway, I couldn't find any info on KFC's website, but Oprah's website shared this:
Questions About Redeeming Your Coupon?
If you downloaded coupons and they were not accepted at a KFC restaurant:
- Please call 1-800-CALL-KFC.
- A KFC Customer Service representative will assist you and also take the information about your experience and follow up with the restaurant.
- All the PDF coupons downloaded from Oprah.com on the evening of May 5 have the same bar code.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the coupon and instructions on Oprah.com, these coupons will be accepted by participating KFC restaurants in the U.S.
- Please email KFC.PublicRelations@KFC.com with any problems concerning your KFC coupon.
My personal advice would be to wait until the end of the promotion when they've got all this figured out. Good luck!