Friday, November 9, 2007

Jader Tater is 4 Months Old!

Our little Jade turned 4 months old this week. I took some of the sweetest video of her talking, smiling and cooing at me. The sad thing is you won't be able to see it! I am so technically challenged! I was very proud of myself that I actually figured out the camera and got the footage. So I sat down to try to upload it to youtube or google to get it on the blog...this is only happening because I actually have both the girls asleep at the same time...a feat in itself! So anyway you should see my desk right now...digital video camera...lots of cords that I'm sure have a purpose...and the instruction manual...yes, I even resorted to that. Apparently you have to get the video on your computer to be able to upload it. I have no clue how to get it to my computer! So I started reading...because surely if I can't figure it out at least I'll be able to point Jerry in the right direction. Well, Jerry won't even be able to save the day on this one! I guess to make the MPeg I would have actually had to have recorded on the memory card in the camera...oops! My precious moments with Jade were recorded to the tape! There they will sit with many other precious moments of her sister...unless there is something I've overlooked of course!

So, until I figure out how to record and post video correctly...like I'm sure most 8 year olds can do...you'll just have to trust me that Jade is a happy, cooing, laughing, smiley baby girl...that the Lord so graciously gave us 4 months ago. It is so hard to believe that 4 months of her young life have already flown by. And judging by how quickly Lily's first 3 years went, I know time will continue to fly by. We love you Jader Tater, and thank the Lord...who loves you even more than we do...for blessing us with your sweet plump self. I almost forgot to give the stats from the doc check up....Weight 16 lbs 3.5 oz and Length 25.75 inches...both in the 95th percentile!! Jade, that means only 5% of baby girls are smaller than you....at least you are proportionate! And we know you'll roll over soon...once you figure out how to get that much weight up and over!

P.S. I've gotten a few questions about where Lily was on the chart at 4 months...she was a petite thing...Weight 11 lbs 6.5 oz (15th %) and Length 23 5/8 inches (25th %).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails